Support for Free Software products
The deepOfix Mail Server is a Free Software product. It is available to you for download over the Internet under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License v3 with complete source code for all its components. There is no financial obligation on your part if you want to use or share the product.
In the same way, deepOfix also does not ship with any explicit or formal warranty or commitment to support, by default. Our Commercial Support Services aim to remedy that.
Commercial Support for deepOfix
You want to:
- clear a simple doubt...
- seek clarification on a deepOfix feature...
- report an issue and get it rectified ASAP...
- have the luxury of being just a call or an email away for all your concern(s) to be addressed...
You have come to the right page!
Our 'Commercial Support Services' would take care of all these and more.
Please purchase 'any of', 'a combination of' or 'all of' the following support services:
- For migrating from other mail servers / services
- Migration support for accounts, password, mailboxes and server configuration
- Enhancements of the existing deepOfix Mail Server
- New feature additions to give your business an edge
- Installation planning
- Hardware sourcing
- Network planning
- Bandwidth planning
- deepOfix Mail Server installation
- Training on server management & maintenance
- Support services for all deepOfix features for one year (from the date of purchase)
- Handling and resolving issues (if any)
- Support over phone, email, remote login and onsite
- Updates, upgrades and bug fixes for complete server software (including the operating system, system software, deepOfix packages, EasyPush Server Manager and the likes)
- Priority treatment for paid customers with immediate problem acknowledgement and its speedy resolution